Free to delegates from RYA Affiliated Clubs, the day will provide an opportunity to network with other clubs in the region, along with finding out the latest news and opportunities from RYA staff and volunteers.
The programme of club development sessions through the day will explore the following areas:
- What are the needs and motivations of your club members and how can you provide an experience that’s right for them?
- How can you make your club welcoming to a wider range of members?
- What can you do to make your volunteers experience meaningful?
- How can the RYA’s new Club Management Compliance Toolkit help you manage your club?
- How to secure the funding you need for your club
- How can you increase yacht racing participation at your club?
Ideal for anyone involved in managing your Club or its activities, such as Flag Officers and Committee Members, the day runs from 9.15-3.30pm, with lunch included. You can find the full agenda here.
Robbie Bell, Regional Development Officer for the East, said: “The Affiliated Clubs Conferences provide a great opportunity for club members from different clubs to come together and learn from each others’ experiences. Clubs are likely to not be alone in many of the challenges they face, and there is a real benefit in sharing not only these challenges, but successes too. The day will also see a number of workshops run by experts on matters that are important to clubs, from volunteering to funding, and much more in between. We hope that clubs across the East Region will be able to join us on Saturday 26 November”
Find out more and book your place here