Published on: 25 January 2023
The one-day training course gives participants today’s core customer service skills – reflecting the latest techniques and best practice.
Welcome Afloat is a highly practical customer service training course, using varied active training styles to give participants the skills and knowledge they can immediately use in the workplace. It is a flexible course and can be tailored to include content and knowledge specific to destinations and businesses.
At a glance
- To support member organisations in their endeavour to maintain the highest levels of customer care, service, and quality
- To help the teams to attract and retain customers, and understand customer needs and expectations
- To ensure that the organisations consistently offer exceptional levels of customer service, aiming to exceed expectations and gain repeat business/recommendations
- To equip teams with the skills to communicate and connect with customers and colleagues; including how to deal with challenges such as complaints
- To encourage people to act as ambassadors for their organisations, aiming to keep customers for life.
Is it right for me?
If you work in the Leisure Marine Tourism Sector in a customer facing role, this course is for you.
What will I learn?
- Develop proactive communications skills
- Recognise different customer expectations and how to meet them
- Better understand their frontline sales and service role
- Be confident in effectively tackling difficult situations
- Learn why teamwork is vital in a customer-facing environment
What will it cover?
- Attracting and Attaining Customers
- Inspiring your customers and making a difference
- Meeting and exceeding expectations
- Creating a great boating experience
- Excellence for everyone
- Communication successfully
- Resolving challenging situations
- Promoting boating and your business
- Keeping customers for life
For further information and enquiries – please email Kitty, email@example.com