Published on: 10 March 2023
Looking for the very best in yachting? Then make it a date in your diary.
London Luxury Afloat returns to the iconic St Katharine Docks, 18-22 April, where discerning boat buyers looking for the very best in luxury yachting will find some of the finest sail, power and superyachts in the heart of the capital.
If you’re serious about luxury then a visit to London Luxury Afloat is a must for your 2023 diary. Here’s just some of what you can expect at this year’s show…
- Power and sail showcase – Whether you prefer the roar of the engine or listening to the lapping of the waves when under sail, London Luxury Afloat brings you the best of both worlds. Already confirmed for this year’s show are British luxury sailing yachts builder, Oyster Yachts, who will be showcasing the elegant Oyster 565 and winner of the European Yacht of the Year, the Oyster 495. While luxury performance motor yacht brand Sunseeker will be bringing three models to the show, the Manhattan 55, with its exceptional design capabilities, the exhilarating Predator 65 and the stunning 76 Yacht. While Falcon Tenders will be showcasing high-performance superyacht tenders perfect for discerning yacht owners. There are even more incredible yachts set to join the line-up, which will be revealed in the coming weeks. Check out all the boats on display at www.londonluxuryafloat.com/exhibiting-brands
- A ticket-only event – Discerning boat buyers will be able to take their time viewing a wide selection of luxurious craft side-by-side and enjoy personal tours with brand experts.
- A VIP experience – Ticket holders can also take advantage of exclusive waterside hospitality, where you can sit back and relax with a glass of champagne on the floating bar and lounge area, whilst contemplating just which yacht is the yacht for you!
- Shoreside exhibits – To complement the impressive line-up of yachts on display, there will be selective shoreside exhibits featuring essential superyacht ‘toys’, smaller craft, products and services.
- From the heart of the capital – If you live in the city and you’re short on time, London Luxury Afloat provides a unique opportunity to view a wide range of prestigious yachts right on your doorstep. If you’re visiting from further afield then where better than the heart of London to enjoy a day viewing these incredible craft, before enjoying all the city has to offer.
- A great day out – Nestled on the north bank of the River Thames, within close proximity of many of London’s most famous tourist attractions including the Tower of London and Tower Bridge, St. Katharine Docks is central London’s only marina and provides the perfect backdrop to London Luxury Afloat. With a vast array of bars and restaurants from French classics to authentic Turkish cuisine, Dim Sum to the freshest and finest shellfish, seafood and fish from across the British coast, visitors can enjoy a full day out and really make the most of their visit. Find out more about St. Katharine Docks at www.skdocks.co.uk
Get your ticket
For marina access, visitors will need to purchase a London Luxury Afloat ticket, while access to shoreside exhibits is completely free of charge.
To purchase your ticket visit https://www.londonluxuryafloat.com/tickets Children 15 and under free with an adult ticket holder.
For more information about London Luxury Afloat visit www.Londonluxuryafloat.com
London Luxury Afloat is brought to you by British Marine, the team behind the hugely popular Southampton International Boat Show.