Published on: 11 January 2024
Two new quarterly reports from LOGOS (Q4 reports from 2023) are available for British Marine members to download.
New topics since the Q3 reports include the Green Claims Directive as well as the Net Zero Industry Act.
The two Reports are as follows:
ICOMIA LOGOS report December 2023
This report contains the latest quarterly report on EU regulations affecting the marine industry at a global level. The report includes an analysis of recent policy developments, political debates, decisions and positions of relevant stakeholders as well as strategic analysis.
Included in the report are key updates/highlights since the last reports on the following:
- Industrial Emissions Directive (IED)
- Water Framework Directive including the following; Groundwater Directive and Bathing Water Directive
- Ship Recycling Regulation
- MSFD (Marine Strategy Framework Directive)
- Carcinogens and Mutagens Directive
- Green Claims Directive
- Critical Raw Materials Act Proposal
- Net Zero Industry Act
- Hydrogen Bank
- Trade Issues
This report looks specifically at the environmental regulations, policy developments and political debates.
Included in the report are key updates/highlights since the Q3 reports on the following:
- Cyber Resilience Act (CRA) proposal
- Ecodesign Regulation Proposal
- REACH Regulation
- CLP Regulation proposal
- Restriction of Hazardous Substances in Electrical and Electronic Equipment (RoHS)
- Common Data Platform On Chemicals proposal
- RoHS (restriction of Hazardous Substances) Regulation
- Machinery Regulation
- European Parliament Intergroups
These documents can be downloaded by British Marine members from the publications section of the British Marine website found here: Technical Reports & Guidelines | British Marine